Analytics


Monday 17 December 2012

Justin Cronin - The Twelve

This was worth the two year wait! Once again we are totally immersed in this post viral dystopian world. It does not disappoint and leaves us wanting more. The only fault I could find is that due to the long wait I had forgotten some of the characters and it would have been helpful to re-read The Passage but as it is such a big book I was a little put off, but a quick skim sufficed. This is an author that has really thought about his world and environment in depth and it shows. We also see the story arc of the characters growing and deepening. I am really looking forward to the next one!
There is an excellent interview with Justin Cronin on Amazon here
 

1 comment:

Ellie said...

I thought I'd pop by and say hi as I saw your blog name on the Dancing to the Flute list and I'm also a Bournemouth book blogger (there are a handful of us hiding in corners!).