Analytics


Tuesday 6 December 2011

Christopher Fowler - Bryant and May and The Memory of Blood


Another cracking novel in the Bryant and May series. This time Christopher turns his hand to the locked room mystery. Add to that the fact that the murder may have been committed by Punch from Punch and Judy, then you have the scene set for another delicious blend of mayhem, mystery and murder.



These books just keep on getting better. If you want to know more about the history of London and all its quirks, these books will entertain. Add to this the great duo of Bryant and May and the Peculiar Crimes Unit and you have a really special quality read. Although these books do stand alone, the story arc of the Peculiar Crimes Unit is great to follow, do I detect a slight softening towards Raymond Land?


These books are also well written and I love an author that plays with words and teaches me new ones.


I am very worried about this new condition I am sure I have abrakophilia !


Christopher has a great BLOG too follow the links on this page!

No comments: