Analytics


Tuesday 8 July 2008

No Time for Goodbye - Linwood Barclay



This makes a great holiday read. Suspend believe and just go with it. I guarantee that you will want to keep reading and find out what happened. A great fast paced thriller that requires no investment from you, easy to read and be entertained.

It really is very difficult to review this without spoilers. The only thing I would say is that with the propensity for all characters to wield a gun, I sincerely hope the UK does not go the same way as the US!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vickie Goldie,

I'm a student at the University of Brighton conducting a research on Web 2.0 in public libraries. Would it be possible for me to contact you about this blog? I'm interested in how you implemented it in the public library setting. I'd really appreciate any help or information you could give me!

Sincerely,

Wendy Clark
University of Brighton
Information Studies MA
wendy_clark(at)hotmail(dot)com