Analytics


Thursday 18 October 2007

Making Money - Terry Pratchett

I have to say I am completely biased, I adore Terry Pratchett. This book is no exception. I read a review which said that this had none of the side -splitting laugh out loud jokes in it. There are a few but in this book the humour is more wry, after all is banking amusing, perhaps not, but Terry Pratchett's commentary is. Moist returns in this witty look at the world of banking, and do we think Northern Rock has a vault of gold...hmmm? Anyway I am sure if you are a fan of the Discworld, you will enjoy this latest outing. If you have not read any Pratchett then do start with The Colour of Magic and I guarantee you will be hooked! Incidently we were left with a bit of a cliffhanger, is Terry Pratchett going to tackle the Inland Revenue in the next book??

No comments: